Most organisations, whether they are private, public or community sector, know they have to continue improving their environmental performance.
But many don’t know where to start, what to prioritise, what legislation and regulation they need to cover, where to get information and guidance, how much to spend and what this will save.
Practically Green Ltd is an environmental and low carbon professional services firm that helps answers these questions with our clients. This means our clients can;
– be more resource efficient, saving £000s a year
– meet environmental requirements of accreditations and audits, resulting in higher scores
– have staff, volunteers etc that are trained in supporting good environmental activity and performance
– meet environmental and low carbon requirements in tenders and contracts
– win regional, national and international awards.
Our aim is to be the leader in providing pragmatic and practical environmental, sustainability and low carbon support for client projects in the north of Scotland.
Please enter your email address below for our free guide on how to create award winning environmental management in your organisation…