Practically Green is a highland based business providing outsourced environmental services for our clients who are based throughout Scotland.
By engaging with Practically Green, clients are able to quickly access expert input for their project, without needing to recruit permanent staff.
We have delivered activity with a number of clients that has helped them win regional, national and international awards. We are able to team up with award winning and dynamic partners which allows us to supply a wider and integrated portfolio of services for clients. This lets us help clients with;
- Feasibility studies for new environmental based products or services,
- Business planning and market research for new environmental based products or services,
- Project appraisal and evaluation,
- Greenhouse gas measurement and management,
- Sustainability appraisals and reviews,
- Informal and accredited management systems, BS 8555, ISO 14001 & EMAS
- Integrated renewable energy systems and utility reviews, and
- Creating bespoke web based environmental applications
Practically Green is run by Archie Prentice who is able to combine operational management experience from the private and public sectors with over a decade working with environmental issues.
As one of the 1,400 members of the global 1% for the Planet initiative, we recognise the wider impact the business has on our local community and environment.